We’ve updated so that all of our released
languages are now fully supported!
Enjoy the full range of dialogue and story in Offworld Trading Company
View the complete list of updates in the changelog below
We want everyone to be able to experience and enjoy all of the story, dialogue, and nuances in Offworld Trading Company and all of its DLC. We’ve updated support for the following languages so that the translations now extend to all aspects of the game:
What is Offworld Trading Company?
Take on the role of entrepreneur and travel to Mars for an economic showdown against
other companies in Offworld Trading Company! Buy out your competition and take control
of the Martian market in a strategy game where money, not military force, is your greatest
weapon. The real-time, player-driven market is the foundation of the game, allowing you to buy
and sell resources and materials – even the food and water that the colonists need to
survive. Build up enough capital and gain access to the lucrative offworld markets so that
you can buy out your rivals and claim the Martian economy for yourself.
Check out Offworld Trading Company on Steam today!
- Localization has been improved for the following languages:
- Brazilian Portuguese
- Simplified Chinese
- Elite Pleasure Domes now take the same entertainment share as a standard Pleasure Dome
- Elite Headquarters reverted to use the same amount of steel as other factions
- Scientist Nuclear Plants now have the same cost and power production as other factions
- Fixed an issue with the resume button on the Infinite Map Challenge
- Ticker Text now resets correctly