- RealSense software tools do not recognize the camera at all.
- Cannot see streams–Depth, IR, RGB–or streams are not available in RealSense Viewer or other application.
- Camera is not connected to a USB 3 port
- Faulty installation of librealsense
- Unsupported Linux kernel
- Connect the camera to a USB 3 port.
- Upgrade the camera’s firmware.
- USB 2.0 is supported but fewer streams are available. See the datasheet for RealSense D400 Depth cameras for more information on supported streams when connecting the camera to a USB 2 port.
- Patch the kernel as needed following these instructions.
- See this page for more Troubleshooting information.
- Plug in the RealSense Camera D4xx into a USB port, open a terminal, and type:
i. “lsusb -v | tee lsusb_4xx.log”
ii. “dmesg | tee dmesg_4xx.log”
- Contact Intel Customer Support and attach log files to case.