Priority intel has arrived from HQ.
Forged Battalion is leaving Early Access on Tuesday, August 14th at 5pm BST!
The full release of Forged Battalion will see the addition of five new campaign missions, as you seek to bring the war against The Collective to a climatic end.
We’d like to say a huge thank you to you, our players, for all your support and feedback throughout the Early Access period. Your thoughts and comments have helped us shape and develop Forged Battalion throughout Early Access.
At full release, Forged Battalion will contain:
- 15 single player campaign missions
- 2-8 player (or AI!) unranked Online Multiplayer
- 1 v 1 ranked Online Multiplayer
- AI skirmish battles – play against up to 7 AI players.
- AI difficulty settings for single player campaign missions and AI skirmish battles.
- Standard, Annihilation and Destroy HQ unranked / AI multiplayer game modes.
- Faction Creator. Save multiple Factions to take into battle.
- 71 attachments across 4 Tech Tree tiers.
- Building attachments – customise turrets, HQs and superweapons using attachments.
- Map Editor & Steam workshop support.
- Soundtrack, sound design and voice-overs by the iconic RTS composer Frank Klepacki.
We’ll be providing full patch details on Tuesday, including details on tweaks and bug fixes that’ll be coming with launch.
We’ll see you on the battlefield.
The post Forged Battalion leaves Early Access on August 14th! appeared first on Team17 Group PLC.