Hello fans of Madagascar: Join the Circus –
As of June 16th 2017, Madagascar: Join the Circus will be removed from all corresponding app storefronts (Apple, Google Play, and Amazon) and our external servers will be taken offline.
What does this mean for you?
If you have not yet downloaded the game, but want to, please do so and launch the game now! It may be taken off the iTunes Appstore as early as June 4th (this is not completely under our control). It will be removed from the remaining app storefronts on June 16th.
If you have already downloaded and enjoy playing Madagascar: Join the Circus, the game will continue to be playable beyond June 16th, however…
– You will no longer be able to purchase Bananas.
– We will not update the title to address hardware or software incompatibilities or other unforeseen issues.
– You will not be able to transfer the game to new devices.
– Though we have tested the title under this environment, you may experience unforeseen issues that will not be addressed.
– We will no longer offer customer support.
As we take the game offline, all players that have played and connected to the server prior to us taking the servers offline will receive a large cache of bananas to continue to enjoy the game and purchase in-game items. If you first install the game after the servers are taken offline (through a hosted install file or otherwise), you will not be able to play the game.
Thank you immensely for the love and support you have offered on this title!
The D3 Go! Team
The post UPDATE: MADAGASCAR: JOIN THE CIRCUS STOREFRONT REMOVAL – JUNE 2017 appeared first on D3 Go!.