Movidius, an Intel company, is transforming the future of computer vision and artificial intelligence (AI) to accelerate innovation for the next generation of smart and connected devices. By delivering low-power, high-performance SoC platforms for accelerating perceptual computing, Movidius is at the forefront of a new era of computing that enables new levels of intelligence for drones, robots, cameras, virtual and augmented reality, and other devices at the edge.
- Intel Movidius Myriad 2 VPU Enables Advanced Computer Vision and Deep Learning Features in Ultra-Compact DJI Spark Drone (News Byte)
- Intel to Acquire Movidius: Accelerating Computer Vision through RealSense for the Next Wave of Computing (Josh Walden Editorial)
- Drones at Intel (Press Kit)
- Artificial Intelligence (Press Kit)
- Movidius Myriad 2 Vision Processing Unit (Fact Sheet)
- Dahua Technology Teams with Intel’s Movidius to Bring Artificial Intelligence Technology to Video Surveillance Cameras
- Movidius + Intel = Vision for the Future of Autonomous Devices