- Jab and Charged Jab area of effect updated.
Developer comments: Centurion’s Jabs will now be less efficient at tracking enemies dodging backwards. Overall, this should make Jabs easier to dodge.
- [Bug Fix] Heavy Attack is no longer guaranteed after a left Throw.
Developer comments: Centurion’s left Throw was cancellable sooner into Heavy Attack than other directional Throws. This was an unintended bug causing Heavy Attack to be guaranteed out of left Throw only.
- [Bug Fix] Removed the ability to Quick Throw out of Guard Mode.
Developer comments: By unlocking during the Quick Throw startup, it was very easy to confuse the opponent into a Counter Guard Break and then punish with a Heavy Attack. This unlock tech wasn’t intended so we’ve removed it.
- [Bug Fix] Removed the ability to switch target on Parry Counter startup.
- [Bug Fix] Parry Counter startup now removes Shugoki’s Passive Uninterruptible Stance before the hit.
Developer comments: Specific Parry follow up attacks are meant to hit the parried target, which is why we’re removing Centurion’s ability to switch target during Parry Counter. The Shugoki fix addresses a readability issue. By visualizing the removal of the Uninterruptible Stance before the hit, we hope Shugokis have a better understanding of what happens when they get counter parried by Centurions.
- Phalanx duration reduced to 10 seconds (from 45).
Developer comments: Phalanx was too strong even for a level 4 feat. The duration of the effect made it a tactical no brainer. With a 45 second duration, Centurion could pretty much activate Phalanx at any time, it would always be useful for at least one player on the team. By reducing the duration to 10 seconds we want Centurion to really think twice about when to use Phalanx in order not to waste it.
For additional patch notes, visit https://forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/news-community/index.aspx#patchnotes