A small mandatory patch (2017_R2.2) will be released tomorrow for EVE: Valkyrie. It contains a few bug and stability fixes to make your Ground Rushing even more epic.
Thanks for your continued input via the forums, and for helping us to track down some of these cheeky bugs:
Various bug and stability fixes
- Various collision fixes for Solitude map
- Radar Improvement – all friendly and enemy ships in range now display on the radar for all ship classes
- Radar Improvement – friendly ships that issue a Com Alert e.g. Heal me, now display in bright white on the radar regardless of range. Distant friendlies will be clamped to the edge of the radar
- Radar Improvement – missiles still only display if they are targeting your ship. They now have an orange tint.
- Minor text changes to Multiplayer game mode screen
- Fixed issue with “Player Met” list not being accurately populated on PS4™
If you are experiencing any issues with updating, please check out our articles in the support center and get in touch with us via a ticket should you need assistance.
See you out there!