Thank you so much for all the feedback since last week’s release of 2.3 The Commanders. We appreciate every bug report that comes through, and read as many forum posts as possible!
We’ve seen your feedback with regards to a number of bugs in the latest update, and the development team have been busy working on a release that focuses on fixing a large number of the common complaints. The release is currently scheduled for early May. These fixes include (but are not limited to) the list you can see below:
– Galaxy map UI tag not pointing to selected target body
– Packhounds having infinite ammunition
– Multicrew bug fixes
– Various Stability improvements across the board
– Missing Galnet articles will be fixed
– XBOX main menu softlock will be fixed
– Large frame rate drop when friends log in to the game
As mentioned above, there are other fixes and performance-related improvements included in the update. We’ll have the full list of changes for you as soon as it’s available closer to the release of the update in early May. Please do continue to support the game by reporting any bugs on our dedicated bug forum.
Thanks again for your continued support and patience!