Kalypso Media, Headup Games and Studio Fizbin are excited to announce that The Inner World – The Last Wind Monk, the sequel to the award winning adventure title The Inner World, is available now across the UK and export territories (24th October in North America) for PC, PlayStation®4 and Xbox One, both digitally on major digital stores and as a physical retail edition (excluding PC in North America). In addition, boxed retail copies of the game will also include the original award-winning game The Inner World free of charge, giving players access to the full Inner World saga at long last! On Steam, the game will be available with a 15% launch discount up until 10:00 PST on 27th October 2017.
For those new to the fascinating and beautifully created world of Asposia, Kalypso has shared a new story trailer to introduce you to the characters and universe of The Inner World – The Last Wind Monk.
About The Inner World – The Last Wind Monk
Solve mind-bending puzzles in a world full of mystery and save the family of the flute-noses! Their dynasty has been watching over Asposia for centuries and in secret, they fill the roly-poly world with light and life. But when their existence is discovered, they become hunted. Emil, a trader for odds and ends, has made all the Asposians believe that the dynasty is in cahoots with dark forces. The only one who can stop the evil Emil is Robert, the heir to the throne. The only problem is that Robert has been petrified in stone for three years.
With a huge dose of enthusiasm, but little to no idea what he’s actually doing, Robert embarks on an adventure to find the legendary last wind monk. Of course, he has some great company: Peck, as loyal as he is flightless and Laura, a rebel who certainly does fly, but only off the handle – and who Robert loves, with a capital ‘L’. Everything changes however, when they meet the mysterious Mama Dola, who seems to know more about Robert’s destiny than Robert would like.
- Switch seamlessly between playing our charming Asposian heroes Robert and Laura, and their clumsy but friendly pigeon, Peck.
- Enjoy hilarious dialogues with amazing voice-overs.
- Hours of fun brainteasers await you: Challenge Uncle Oboe to a game of Knock-Knock and win some much needed prison toilet paper, cause trouble in the tumble mouse shearing factory, help a desperate Bingo Pony become happy once again, bring an adorable baby gorf back home, and save Asposia! Again!
- A patented, multi-level hint system enables everyone to finish the game!
- Learn new songs on your magic flute nose, to activate ancient artifacts and invoke the wind!
- Lose yourself in the beautiful animation and atmospheric soundtrack.
- Explore the topsy-turvy cable car station of Asposia Central, get to know the quirky tumble mouse factory workers, reveal the secret of the Shovel Mountains, and much more!
The game will be available as both digital and retail editions (excluding PC in North America), with physical boxed copies also including a free copy of The Inner World.