There’s no better way to leave Las Vegas than with a big bag of loot.
We left the annual International Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas last week with more than twenty awards for everything from dazzling new Big Format Gaming Display to our sophisticated NVIDIA DRIVE automotive AI platform.
The awards mirror the story we brought with us to CES: we’re transforming gaming, television and transportation, and bringing modern AI — powered by GPUs — to cars, homes and the cloud.
In the fast-growing PC gaming business, we won 10 awards alone for BFGD — which delivers silky-smooth gaming and entertainment on enormous 4K HDR screens. Our automotive business also won big, underscoring partnerships with everyone from automaker VW to ride-sharing service Uber and search giant Baidu.
Here’s our latest tally of awards from this year’s CES.
- Audi Cockpit Powered by NVIDIA Tegra – Most Innovative Infotainment System, Automotive World
- NVIDIA Big Format Gaming Display (BFGD) – Best Gaming, SlashGear; Best of CES: Best New Technology, PC Magazine; Best of CES 2018, HotHardware.com; CES Editor’s Choice Awards, USA Today; Best of CES 2018, GottaBeMobile; Best Tech at CES: Best Gaming Device, TechRadar; Best PC Gaming Gear, IGN; Best Gaming Hardware, Ars Technica; Best of CES 2018, Droidlife; Favorite Things from CES 2018, Android Central
- NVIDIA GeForce Experience FreeStyle – CES 2018: Amazing Gaming Gadgets, Rolling Stone
- NVIDIA GeForce Now – Best in Show, Notebooks.com; Best PC Gaming Gear, IGN; Top Announcements of CES 2018, HypeBeast
- NVIDIA DRIVE IX and AR – Top Announcements of CES 2018, HypeBeast
- NVIDIA DRIVE Xavier – Best of CES 2018, Boy Genius Report; Most Disruptive, SlashGear; Top Tech of CES 2018, Digital Trends
The post CES 2018: NVIDIA Racks Up Awards in Gaming, Automotive appeared first on The Official NVIDIA Blog.