Udemy has recently launched a new course designed to unleash the power of C++ and Blueprints to develop Multiplayer games with AI .
Approved by Epic Games and taught by former Epic Games engineer, Tom Looman, this course teaches you how to use C++ so you can build your own games and artificial intelligence in Unreal Engine 4.
Those that take the course will:
- Create two multiplayer-ready games in C++
- Create multiple types of AI enemies
- Expose C++ code to Blueprint to unlock the full power of the engine
- Discover the fundamental classes required to build games
- Code many common gameplay mechanics like weapons, power-ups, characters, guards, and more
- Challenge yourself with fun activities that further test your programming knowledge
- Discover many tricks and features in C++ to get the most out of Unreal Engine
- Master the fundamentals to build your own dream game
If you have a bit of programming know-how but are new to C++ game development, then this course is for you! Unreal Engine 4 Mastery is also a great fit for current developers who have previous experience with Unity or other game engines.
For more information on the course and to access it at a discounted price, head here.